How to Get Into Karting
I just want to practice

Contact the Picton Kart Track directly. Contact details can be found on www.pkt.net.au.

Specific days set aside for practice can be found here.

How do I pay my membership

Click on the link below and follow the prompts

Transfer your fee to the WKRC Bank Account Bank: Westpac BSB: 032695 Account number: 470557. Once confirmation of your payment is received, your membership will be processed.

Remember the family membership is for a family of up to five, however only those over 18 have the right to vote on club matters.

Membership Form

How do I do my OLT

By contacting the club through promotions@wkrc.com.au we can arrange an OLT officer to contact you and make the necessary arrangements.

I want to race

Wollongong Kart Racing Club is an AKA affiliated club therefore you must obtain an AKA Race Licence to be able to race with the club.

Do I have to join a club

Yes, to hold an AKA Licence you must be a member of an AKA affiliated club.

What are the AKA licence fees

AKA Licence fees can be found here.

How do I get a licence

To obtain your AKA social/practice licence, go to the AKA website www.karting.net.au.

Click on the Apply for Licence tab, and follow the link for New Licence.

Once you have received an email back from the AKA with a reference number, sign the document and email that document with a passport photograph in JPEG format to promotions@wkrc.com.au.

Please contact Mitchel Scullion on 0425 279 847 or promotions@wkrc.com.au.

Next Race Meeting: 26 February 2017 Next General Meeting: 9 Dec 2017