|2017 Championship Rules|
|The scoring Matrix can be found here|
- Anyone can compete at championship rounds, but points are only awarded to those who are current WKRC financial members on the day of the race meet.
- Round trophies are awarded regardless of membership status.
- Members may join at anytime in the year, and championship points accrue from then on.
- Points only accrue at meetings specified as Club Championship rounds by WKRC (see WKRC calendar).
- Race Day formats will vary during the season, refer to Supplementary regulations for each round for further detail.
- Points are earned towards the championship from results in all heats & final based on the matrix (see points scale) for the number of competitors in the class. Points will be allocated from the matrix based on the table below:
|Point Scaling - 4 H & F|
- In the event the heat 4 is cancelled points will be allocated from the matrix based on the table below:
|Point Scaling - 3 H & F|
- No points will be awarded in any heat or final for DNF, DNS or DSQ.
- The championship will be held over six (6) Club Championship Rounds.
- Drivers must compete in 4 rounds to be eligible for the championship.
- Drivers can drop their worst round of the six (6) Club Championship Rounds.
- If a driver competes in more than one class at the same race meeting or different championship rounds, the points will be counted toward each individual class points WILL NOT BE COMBINED.
- Two drivers competing in the same class CANNOT combine their points towards the overall class results and championship.
- For the CLASS to be eligible in the Club Championship, there MUST be a minimum number of three (3) Club members who compete in at least 4 of the 6 championship rounds.
- Drivers who perform club duty instead of racing for the day will receive points for that round equal to the average of their points for the other Club Championship rounds in which they compete. This can only apply to one Club Championship round.
- Class Champion is awarded to the driver with the highest points in 5 of the 6 rounds in their class.
- Junior Club Champion is awarded to the junior driver with the most points in 5 of the 6 rounds across all junior classes.
- Senior Club Champion is awarded to the senior driver with the most points in 5 of the 6 rounds across all senior classes.
- Championship Trophies are awarded to the first 5 Juniors and the first 3 Seniors of each class.
- First place will only be awarded for the Junior and Senior Club Champion.